Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sam I am...Still

So I figured it out. You know, this whole computer thing would be a heck of a lot easier if I had thumbs.



I did make one new friend on Sunday. He tried to get me to go swimming with him, but I declined. I didn't catch his name, but he smelled friendly enough.



Can you find me in this one? I promise I'm there somewhere. I was just trying out my natural camoflauge and attempting to freak out my parents when they couldn't see me for a bit. Isn't it odd that there is a swampy forest this close to downtown Houston? The only bad part about exploring in the woods is that it means my momma will want to give me a bath. I hate baths almost as much as I hate cats.



Here I am after leaving the woods and coming back towards my parents and their blanket. I think this is a fabulous picture of me, don't you agree? If I get a chance to create a MySpace.com page before my parents wake up from their nap, I will probably use this as my profile picture.



Finally, I thought I would show you my favorite chair. My parents recently put a down comforter on top of it for me. They said it was to keep my dog hair off it. But I know the real reason is just because I am so SPOILED.

Speaking of spoiled, I'm going to go beg for a treat. Peace out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy A said...

Sam we are glad you learned the computer! It's about time you get your pictures up here. Doesn't your mommy worry about snake & other creepies in the swampy forest? It looks creepy but probably very exciting for a dog! Lots of new smells...

7/18/2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger lauren anne said...

Actually, I think there are alligators lurking below, but Sam won't go near the water so I figure he's pretty safe. We're just trying anything to get him to lose some weight. Shhhh...don't tell him.

7/19/2006 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home