Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sam I am

Ok, so my people finally gave me a chance to use the computer and post a little something on papa's blog. It's about time they let me near this thing, I mean I think I deserve it after all the walks I take them on. To make things a bit more interesting for my readers, I thought I would post a few pictures of my favorite subject...me.



First of all, here is a daylight picture of the front of our place. I thought I would go ahead and put this up here, since my papa can't seem to remember to post it. He means well I suppose.



Here I am out behind our place. I love to come out here and just hang out. I've also become a pretty good watchdog, but sometimes after all that guard dogging, I just need a nap.



I had a great weekend. My people took me to the dog park on both Saturday and Sunday!! It wasn't too busy, but I like it that way.



Here I am checking out the woods. There is a bayou down the hill from here that most of the dogs like to swim in. I think those dogs are crazy! The water looks yucky, and I've heard there might be aligators in it and besides I didn't have my water wings with me.

Um, I think I might have broken something. Let me see if I can start a new post and put up some more pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy A said...

Sam you are a very lucky dog to get to go to the park twice in one weekend! Don't tell my dogs. I've spent the day looking for boarding options in Colonial Williamsburg for our trip there. Hopefully colonial attire won't be required of the dogs! Although they wouldn't mind eating table scraps and ale for supper.

7/16/2006 4:16 PM  
Blogger lauren anne said...

Jeff and I are trying to plan a road trip so Sam and Zoe can meet. I really feel like they could be great friends. They could sleep all day...eat...and sleep some more.

7/16/2006 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home