Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Cohabitation Station Part II

Let's try this again.



This is one view of the living room and my furniture that barely fit in the place. We are currently accepting donations for artwork for the walls. As you can see, Sam has taken up residence in the chair.



Here is the second view of the living room, which includes my favorite part (the TV obviously). What you can't see is that I once again had to exercise my amazing cable routing along the walls of the apartment skills. Why they don't put the cable outlets in a reasonable spot is beyond me.



Finally, here is the bedroom. This is the room that is the closest to being finished and yes, my insomnia has lessened since moving here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy A said...

Cool place, lots of character. Looks like Rainbow Bright lived there before you? LOL! A bit out of the box for you, Mr. Gray is my favorit color. I'm sure Lauren will make it work. I love the architecture

7/10/2006 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home