Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'll Be Brief

First two quick thoughts I just have to get off my chest:

•The general consensus is that baby Shiloh born to Anglina Jolie and Brad Pitt will be the most beautiful creature to ever walk the earth. I disagree. It’s called regression to the mean.

•Who are the people that are watching televised poker tournaments so often as to justify its presence on no fewer than six channels at any given time? I mean I’ll check it out for a minute or two, but I’m really just hoping to catch one of the announcers say "nut flush".

Also I recently ran across How to Cheat Good.

It is one professor's tongue-in-cheek tips for helping his students to cheat. It is a bit lengthy but quite funny because it is true. I'm thinking about incorporating it into the discussion of plagiarism in my class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home