Thursday, June 22, 2006

Insomnia 1 - Jeffie 0

Couldn't sleep might as well kill some time.

•One of my school notebooks has a list of frequently misspelled words. One of the words on the list is “misspell”. I’m not sure if that’s real irony or just the Alanis Morrisette “rain on your wedding your day” type.

•Have you seen Britney Spears lately? It’s funny that a girl who once famously announced her virginity has actually become a better poster child for abstinence long after she lost hers. I mean, I know right now I’d be telling my kids, “You see that? That’s what happens when you have sex.”

•I’ve been taking Benadryl nightly to try and get to sleep (it’s not working) and I’ve noticed that my allergy symptoms are actually getting worse. Apparently my histamines are an unruly bunch.

•If the auto industry were to develop a car with a sticker price of $12,000, that got 75 mpg and looked good to boot, I know several people who wouldn’t buy it for fear that it wouldn’t be compatible with their iPod.

Breakfast on Pluto is definitely the best movie about an orphaned boy who was fathered by a priest, and grows up to be a transvestite in 1970s London, that I’ve seen this week.

•Have you seen the new Kool-Aid commercials? They’ve put pants on the Kool-Aid Man. I guess a naked pitcher running around yelling “Oh Yeah” was just too much for the FCC.

•I lived by myself for most of the last five years. My biggest fear during that time was choking to death on a piece of food. Dying alone is one thing. Dying while making the international sign for choking and having no one there to see it is another.

•Song currently making my head bob – Ghostwriter by RJD2.

Random and Useless Stat of the Week:

•In the battle of famous NFL kicking families Tony Zendejas needs no help from brothers Luis and Max and outscores the Gramaticas 874-763 all by himself. The brothers Gramatica (Bill and Martin), however, have put up a better career field goal percentage 76.7%-72.2%.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy A said...

At least Brit realizes she needed to wear a bra with that shirt, it is a shirt right? Is it true she's pregnant again?

6/22/2006 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home