Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Cohabitation Station

I finally took some pictures of our new place. Lauren wants you to know that we did not pick out the colors and that she hasn't even begun to work on the design of it. So in other words, this is the barebones version of our humble abode.




This is a creepy night time shot of the front of our place. I promise to replace this with a daytime shot soon, so check back. Our unit is located in the bottom left quadrant.



This shot shows the kitchen and the back door. Our kitchen is very bright.



This is another view of the kitchen. Again, what it lacks in size, it makes up for in color.



This is a view of the dining room as you face it from the kitchen. Taylor and Sarah were nice enough to leave us their dining room table. As a result, we can now eat without the use of TV trays.



This is the dining room as you face it from the living room. As soon as I move over all of my books, the cabinets in the background will come in handy.

Ok, I guess that will have to do for the first view. Blogger is not letting me post anymore pictures in this post so I will try and start another post and continue the tour.

1 Comments:

Blogger lauren anne said...

Thanks for the nice comments, but it needs A LOT of work. I didn't want Jeff to post pictures until we got it decorated, but he insisted.

7/11/2006 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home