Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm Back!

Hey Guys! I just wanted to share my trip to St. George, Utah with everyone. I'm doing a car dealership in St. George, and I visited to finalize all of the finishes. St. George is about an hour and a half outside of Las Vegas. So, we flew into Vegas, and don't worry, I didn't gamble away the rent money. I'm way too cheap for that! Anyhow, I arrived in St. George Sunday night, and it was absolutely beautiful. Texas is so flat, so I was in awe when we started driving down the "gorge". Anyhow, I didn't have time to see the city, but the weather was great, and the change was nice. Here are some pics.



I took this picture from inside the dealership looking out the front door. There is still a lot to be done, but nonetheless, the architectural elements are amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger lauren anne said...

I'm glad you guys like the ordinary news because I don't understand Jeff's football blog. Thanks for the comments, I'll try to keep posting!

10/05/2006 7:58 PM  
Blogger Amy A said...

I don't understand his blog either. It's an obsession in this family and I was able to escape the mutant genes, TG! Thanks for keeping this blog going for him until FB is over :)

10/08/2006 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home