Thursday, August 31, 2006

Still Here



Hello! I just want everyone to know that we’re still here. Jeff has found a new blog, and this one gets no love, so I decided to take charge. I feel like we’re finally settled into the new apartment, and it looks A LOT better than the pictures Jeff posted. We’ve encountered a few setbacks including the bathroom ceiling caving in, Lloyd dying a few weeks ago and then Lenny passing away last night. I know….how hard is it to keep a fish alive? But, apparently we have bad water, or at least that’s what I’m telling myself. Sam got a new “fancy” bed, and he loves it, hence the picture. I know it’s probably not very interesting, but we’re still here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy A said...

Thanks for taking charge of this more interesting blog. Don't let Jeff ignore you now that FB season is officially started. Husker time is a tough time with the Adams Family :)

They claim I'm adopted you know...

9/02/2006 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home