Thursday, May 25, 2006

Restless Brain Syndrome

It's like a curse.

•I knew Ken Lay would regret not calling Jim Adler.

•Did any of the girls featured on MTV’s My Super Sweet 16 live to be 17? Is it wrong if I hope the answer is no?

•Is it safe to assume that U.S. gas prices are determined by the same people who control the college textbook market?

•Despite its humorous details, reading the story about UT running back Ramonce Taylor humiliated me as I realized that I’ve never had five pounds of anything in my backpack but books.

•Which of the following has made the life of a pedophile easier: MySpace.com or Smirnoff Ice?

•I bet our current president was really bad at the game Risk as a child.

•Why was Vinnie Johnson's nickname “the microwave”?

•Let me guess, when I say LaVar Burton you automatically think Reading Rainbow or “guy who wore a banana clip over his eyes on Star Trek”.

That is all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeffie Husker said...

Of course they are original and maybe you're right as unfortunately my sense of humor is rarely appreciated in my current endeavors.

5/26/2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger Amy A said...

What WERE Taylor & 100 fighting people doing at a PECAN FARM????

5/28/2006 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you a little jealous that all we got for our 16th birthdays was a surprise party in dad's basement. I think we got the shaft.

5/30/2006 3:20 PM  
Blogger Jeffie Husker said...

But that party in dad's basement made us all so popular! Like oh my god!!

5/30/2006 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home